The recalled beef products, from Chino, Calif.-based American Beef Packers, Inc., include boneless beef, boneless beef chucks, ribeyes, sirloins and tenderloins. This breaking news has been sourced from Fox News. Follow Bakerrs on Twitter We are Brrr..eaking News Across The World. Fox News (officially known as the Fox News Channel) is an American basic cable and […]
The popular retailer say 1,635 of the affected products were sold here.
The Downland Bedding Company items which have been recalled are:
- Downland Duck Feather & Down Pillow Pair – Cat No 5325395 €36.00
- Downland Goose Feather Box Pillow – Cat No 7598096 €22.00
- Downland 5cm Double Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 5238334 €70.00
- Downland 5cm King Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 8474638 €75.00
- Downland 5cm Superking Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 5412765 €85.00
- Downland 12cm Double Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 6018388 €90.00
- Downland 12cm King Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 5997118 €95.00
- Downland 12cm Superking Duck Feather Topper – Cat No 8249980 €110.00
- Downland Lumbar Duck Feather Single Topper – Cat No 5994290 €50.00
- Downland Lumbar Duck Feather Double Topper – Cat No 5991877 €75.00
- Downland Lumbar Duck Feather King Topper – Cat No 6006929 €80.00
- Downland Lumbar Duck Feather Superking Topper – Cat No 6016964 €95.00
Customers are told to stop using the bedding products immediately and to bring them back to Argos for a full refund.
A recall notice on the Competition and Consumer Protection site states: “Argos have recalled various Downland Bedding Company products as they do not meet fire and safety standards.
“In total, 1635 products were sold in the Republic of Ireland.
“If you have purchased one of these products, please stop using it immediately and return to your nearest Argos store for a full refund or replacement product as soon as possible. Proof of purchase will not be required.
“Please contact the Argos customer services helpline if you have any further questions on 1800535091.”
Irish B & Q stores earlier this week issued an urgent safety notice on shower heads not compatible with electric showersover a burns risk.
[article-rail-section title=”MOST READ IN MONEY” posts_category=”20″ posts_number=”6″ query_type=”popular” /]
The Humberto Shower Head is not compatible with electric showers – and when installed to them, the flow restriction feature could cause scalding water to build up – meaning there’s a risk of burns.
TK Maxx and Homesense stores also issued an urgent recall on a popular lamp product over electric shock risk.
It’s estimated over 300 units of the Westlab branded Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp have been sold here.