A hoverboard is a fictional rising board utilized for an individual transportation – they said in 1967 when they were just a dream by the Back to the Future franchise. Hoverboards are known as resembling a skateboard without wheels. During the 1990s there were speculations, trigged by director Robert Zemeckis, that hoverboards were, in fact, real, but not commercialized because they are said to be too harmful by parents’ groups. These rumors have been conclusively revealed. Many authors have used the hoverboard concept in various forms of media.
Hoverboards are for sale on hundreds of websites today. They range from official brand websites to many online stores that deal with a variety of hoverboards. Among these websites are also sites that make promises but fail to fulfill their promises, like the Kiwano hoverboard.
What is vital is to part the best hoverboard dealers from those who are trying to hide a substandard hoverboard. The reason for selecting a high-quality hoverboard is essential because the wrong hoverboard can result in fire incidents which in turn result in injury and damage.
Look Out For The UL 2272 Certification
It is because of this that only UL 2272 is highly recommended. When planning to buy hoverboard, the first thing you need to look for is whether it has UL 2272 certification or not. Granted there are a few hoverboards are of high quality even though they have not yet finished the UL 2272 model, but when a hoverboard is UL 2272 recognized, you don’t need to worry when purchasing it.
Most hoverboards that are in the market today are produced in China, in fact, it wouldn’t be a wrong statement to say that all of these products are manufactured in China. The distinction is that some of them are made of high-quality components whereas some are made of low-quality parts. No matter how good the rate of a hoverboard looks, we firmly advise you that you shouldn’t go for unbranded cheap hoverboards.
As per CPSC the US Govt. Customer Products Safety Commission, hoverboards which are not UL 2272 approved can never be marketed in the US, so it may even be a charge to the court which is regarded as an offense to retail them in the United States.
What To Pay Attention To When Buying a Hoverboard
Here are some tips that you need to consider when buying a hoverboard now.
- Try and buy a hoverboard that is UL 2272 licensed. If a hoverboard is UL 2272 approved, you can be rest assured that it is safe and will not have a fire related problems.
- If you want the certainty of being able to return the hoverboard after days of purchase, it is good to get it from Amazon.com
- Only if you choose a hoverboard brand that is licensed by the US Office, will you get some customer service, and be able to contact them in the case of a problem.
- Make sure that the hoverboard you buy has an efficient manual mode if you are purchasing one for the first time.
- If your goal of hoverboarding is going over grass and rough surfaces, then it will be best for you to select a hoverboard with larger than the regular 6.5-inch wheels, more like 10-inch wheels.
- Look for an online description and review the specifications carefully there. A clear hoverboard review and instructions booklet goes a long way in properly and safely using your hoverboard.
- Another good option is to consider the weight and height restrictions for the hoverboard; normally hoverboards support riders who weigh between 20 to 110 kgs.
- Also, do not allow your kid to ride the hoverboard without proper guidance. It is recommended that a child be over 12 years old to ride without oversight and children between 8 years to 12 years should ride under proper guidelines.
I hope these tips will help you to choose a famous hoverboard to buy.
Featured photo credit: hoverboard/http://ift.tt/2kv0z3c via morguefile.com
via Lifehack http://ift.tt/2kog41E
A hoverboard is a fictional rising board utilized for an individual transportation – they said in 1967 when they were just a dream by the Back to the Future franchise. Hoverboards are known as resembling a skateboard without wheels. During the 1990s there were speculations, trigged by director Robert Zemeckis, that hoverboards were, in fact, real, […]