- Kraft Heinz Company, a Fullerton, California establishment, is recalling approximately 959 pounds of ready-to-eat “Lunchables Ham and American Cracker Stackers” packaged lunch products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- Kiwi Care Package Company, a South Tahoe, California establishment is recalling approximately 90 pounds of Wattie canned spaghetti with sausage that was not presented at the U.S. point of entry for inspection and was received from a New Zealand establishment that was not eligible to export product to the U.S.
- Nestlé USA, Inc. is initiating a voluntary recall of its Nestlé Drumstick Club 16 count Variety Pack and 24 count Vanilla Packdue to a possible health risk. The two pack sizes contain 4.6 fl.oz. cones and were manufactured in Bakersfield, California and distributed nationally. No other production codes, sizes or varieties of Nestlé Drumstick products are affected by this recall.
- Vascular Solutions, Inc., initiated a nationwide recall of Twin-Pass Dual Access catheters used in catheterization procedures. All unexpired lots of the product have been recalled because there is a potential for excess manufacturing material to remain at the tip of the catheter or within the distal portion of the rapid exchange lumen. It is possible that the excess material may separate from the catheter during use and pose a potential risk of embolism, which could result in serious injury or death. No injuries have been reported in association with this issue to date.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (Goodyear) is recalling certain G399A LHS tires, size 295/75R22.5 LRG, manufactured January 24, 2016, to May 28, 2016. Due to an anomaly during the curing press set-up operation, incomplete adhesion between the tread and the top belt may have occurred.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Chevrolet Express manufactured September 25, 2015, to August 22, 2016, and 2016 GMC Savana cargo and cutaway vans manufactured January 28, 2016, to May 18, 2016. The affected vehicles were manufactured without an inside rearview mirror and with a right-hand convex exterior review mirror. These vehicles are required to have either an inside rearview mirror or both left and right-hand flat exterior rearview mirrors. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rearview Mirrors.”
Staff Reports Kraft Heinz Company, a Fullerton, California establishment, is recalling approximately 959 pounds of ready-to-eat “Lunchables Ham and American Cracker Stackers” packaged lunch products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. Kiwi Care Package Company, a South Tahoe, California establishment is recalling approximately 90 pounds of Wattie canned spaghetti with sausage that was not […]